Saturday, November 12, 2016

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

I am a huge Harry Potter fan, but I must admit that I have only ever read the first two books and the final book in the series. So, I decided that since I haven't read the books, but have watched to movies to go ahead and read the entire series. I love the way that the characters are presented in the books. I love how Harry is very polite, but can be very sarcastic too, which you don't see in the movies.  (Possible Spoiler!) I also love how it's different in the books that when Harry, Hermione, and Draco get detention instead of Ron being the fourth it's Neville. There is so much more to the books than the movies. I am definitely going to continue reading the series. I give this a 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment