Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause

I found this book to be both poet and emotional. The topics it dealt with were very real, and each character was different. It handled the vampires differently and gave new light to them for me. Often times vampires are seen without souls, but The Silver Kiss gives them a soul that is trapped in a frozen state of time waiting and wanting. I happen to have the edition that feature two short stories, giving me an even better insight and connection to the characters. You enter into a short story from Simon's point of view, then it switches to the main story, and then you get a short story that takes place after the main story from Zoe's point of view. This gave me emotions that I haven't felt in over 10 years. This is just a wonderful story that re-sparked my love for writing poetry. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great quick read. I give it a 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment